Board of Education Goals
- Further improvement upon student success rates on NYS Assessments and Regents Exams that will bolster graduation rates.
- Create opportunities for students through: curriculum, instruction, and enrichment experiences that promote skill development in the area of college and career readiness.
- Support all faculty and staff with quality professional development so they will develop and deliver a high-quality instructional experience for students.
Area: Parent and Community Engagement
- Increase school to home communication to both inform and invite families to access educational resources available to them.
- Increase awareness of local workforce needs and local career opportunities through community partnerships.
- Maintain a strong financial position and continue to prepare for the future needs of the District.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility to taxpayers.
Area: Facilities and Safety
- Execute the capital improvement project to update and upgrade our facilities.
- Discover and build upon resources that promote a safe and productive educational environment.