We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID.FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. Registration for JV/Varsity fall sports is now open. Registration for modified fall sports will be open on August 10, 2021.
A parent/guardian can register by clicking here:
*IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED A CURRENT PHYSICAL TO THE SCHOOL NURSE FOR THE UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR YOU WILL NOT NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR ATHLETE'S PHYSICAL INTO FAMILY ID.
Registering as a new user on FamilyID is simple. Follow these steps:
First, create and activate your FamilyID account.
1. If you have not already done so, create a FamilyID account.
2. After you sign up for an account please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You'll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
3. Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register for our program! Please click here to watch a quick video or read a help article on how to register for the first time on FamilyID.
4. Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
• If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1.
• Support is available 5 days per week, Monday through Friday, and messages will be returned promptly.
Athletic Participation: Fall 2021
Please fill out the health history and consent form for your child to participate in athletics..
Early sign ups for fall sports!
- Cheerleading- Varsity
- Cross Country- Modified and Varsity
- Football-Modified and Varsity
- Boys Soccer-(new offering this year if there is enough interest) Modified and Varsity
- Girls Soccer-Modified, JV and Varsity
- Volleyball- JV and Varsity
Sports physicals, health history documents, and parent/guardian signed consent forms are required and must be reviewed by our School Nurses prior to trying out for any sport.
P: (315) 564-8100, ext. 8