All applications for professional positions must go through the OLAS System (teachers, administrators, pupil personnel). Once into the OLAS System, type the position title in the keyword box under job search and select Central in the "region" dropdown box. All jobs for the Central region will be listed. Select "Hannibal" and complete the application.
For all other job applications, please follow the directions below to apply for open positions.
Full-Time Grounds Worker
The Hannibal Central School District has an immediate opening for a full-time Grounds Worker. Starting pay is $14.94/hour.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain grounds (grass, weeds, fences, fields, grounds)
- Operate and maintain various vehicles, machinery and other equipment used at the District to keep areas clean and safe
- Must have snowplowing experience with trucks and loaders
- Must be able to line and maintain fields for sporting events
- Must be able to maintain small machinery
The ideal candidate will:
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot, cold and wet conditions
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to all members of the District and community
- Report to work at the designated start time
- Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Be able to work overtime
- Have a clean driving record
- Be willing to be trained
Interested candidates should fill out an application and send or hand-deliver it to Christopher A. Staats, Superintendent, Hannibal Central School District, 928 Cayuga Street, Hannibal, NY 13074, no later than September 20, 2019.
The Hannibal Central School District is looking to hire substitute cleaners ($11.10/hour), hours will vary.
Download a Hannibal Employment Application and return it by mail to the attention of Gerald Seguin, Interim Director of Facilities, 928 Cayuga Street, Hannibal, NY 13074 or drop it off at the District Office.
Bus Drivers: $18.06 per hour
Do you like kids? Do you like to drive? You may like to drive our kids! We are hiring!
- The Transportation Department is always looking for Bus Drivers
- Excellent, health, dental, and retirement package
- Summers off
- Opportunities for nights and weekend trips as well
Interested applicants should fill out an application and return it to Rob Pakish at the bus garage. Hannibal Central School District, c/o Bus Garage, 928 Cayuga Street, Hannibal, NY 13074.
Substitute School Bus Drivers: $18.00 per hour
- We are hiring substitutes continuously
- Hours vary and includes opportunities for athletic events
- Opportunities to train interested and qualified individuals to obtain license
Interested applicants should fill out an application and return it to Rob Pakish at the bus garage, or mail to: Hannibal Central School District, c/o Bus Garage, 928 Cayuga Street, Hannibal, NY 13074.
Substitute School Bus Aides: $11.10/hr
Interested applicants should fill out an application and return it to Rob Pakish at the bus garage: Hannibal Central School District, c/o Bus Garage, 928 Cayuga Street, Hannibal, NY 13074.
The District is continuously looking for substitutes in the following areas:
- Nurses $120 per day
- Certified Classroom Teachers $120.00 per day
- Tutors for homebound students $38.07 per hour
- Teaching Assistants; Food Service Helpers; School Monitors; Clerical Staff; School Bus Aides; Cleaners - $11.10 per hour
We review applications as they are received.