ALL APPLICATIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS MUST GO THROUGH THE OLAS SYSTEM (TEACHERS, ADMINISTRATORS, PUPIL PERSONNEL). Follow this link: www.olasjobs.org. Under "Job Search," type in the position title in the "Keyword" box and then select Central in the "Region" drop down box. All jobs for the Central region will be listed. Select the "Hannibal" position and complete the application.
For all other job applications, please follow the directions below to apply for open positions.
The Hannibal Central School District has the following Secondary Education job vacancies for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Earth Science / Living Environment Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
Applicants must submit: Application, current resume’, letter of interest, copy of certification (or notation of certification pending), transcripts and references via OLAS by April 6, 2018. Only complete applications submitted via OLAS will be considered.
The Hannibal Central School District has several job opportunities in the Transportation Department:
- Full-Time School Bus Drivers - Starting rate of pay is $17.54 per hour (with benefits).
- Substitute School Bus Drivers, at various hours/days - The rate of pay is $17.00 per hour.
- Substitute School Bus Aides - The rate of pay is $10.40/hour.
Download application at: www.hannibalcsd.org (go to District Info, District Office, Career Opportunities, and then click on the Application on the right side of the page) and send or hand-deliver to: Hannibal Central School District, c/o Bus Garage, 928 Cayuga Street, Hannibal, NY 13074.
The District is continuously looking for substitutes in the following areas:
- Nurses $110.00 per day
- Certified Classroom Teachers $110.00 per day
- Tutors for homebound students $36.96 per hour
- School Bus Drivers $17.00 per hour
- Teaching Assistants; Food Service Helpers; School Monitors; Clerical Staff; School Bus Aides; Cleaners - $10.40 per hour
For substitute positions, please go to our website: www.hannibalcsd.org, download our application and mail or drop it off in person. We review applications as they are received.
Hannibal Central School District
c/o District Office
928 Cayuga Street
Hannibal, New York 13074